Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Pain of Being Real

I am thinking of abandoning this blog and starts a new one, a more professional one talking about business, PR, Marketing and probably digital music, which is my biggest passion.
I am a bit timid to review so much about the real me. Because I am thinking maybe the world would expected a more professional me, a more capable me, a more pretty me. Constantly, you feel the world is asking so much from you, do not you?

Yet, it might be ok to just preserve this freshness and softness of the part of my heart. Being dreamy, talking about love, trying to give, being broken and silly, crying and gloomy as I seems always am. (while, you know I can be happy most of the time. It is a choice, but I just do not feel like to choose being happy. So Shallow. :)

I cannot be anyone else. Please, let me, be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment