Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Computer-- a cold machine OR a cool magician ?



Never did I try to conceal that I dislike computers, however, when computer combined with arts and creative thoughts, the outcome can just blow our minds up.

The project showed in this video is very similar as what Eon Reality is doing now.  I discovered a fatastic advertisement during the vacation, which is O.B Tampon's Triple Sorry. While the rock star singing just for you, I believe every audience will melt in this cheesy but sweet marking ideas.

One sentence I come across while reading supplementary material for HCI module is that, for software people need to be creative and use what they learn in film school. Again, my dreams have merged so perfectly in the domain of computer arts.

I made a little prayer, hopping that my little dream could come true. And goodnight my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment